Let’s make sure all families in the Parkland area can celebrate Christmas this year.
Donate and Save!
Here’s the deal:
You will receive a $10 gift card to EconoLube for every $20 you donate, up to a maximum of 5 gift cards.*
Donate a toy and you will be entered to win 1 of 3 amazing prizes:
1. A brand new Ipad
2. $300 gift card to Whimsical Vintage Creations
3. $200 gift card to EconoLube
1 entry for every toy donated!
You can drop off monetary and toy donations at either EconoLube location until December 14.
*Maximum of 5 gift cards. Only one gift card can be used per visit.
All of the donations will go to the Spruce Grove Kinettes, a vital support for our community. Their Christmas Hamper program helps local kids and families who are struggling. Last year alone, they assisted 580 families in our area, and supported close to 1900 residents with food, grocery gift cards, and toys!
Our fundraiser last year was an overwhelming success. We raised $7,500 and over 600 toys for the Kinettes thanks to the Tiny Toy drive! Let’s do the same this year.
Will you join us to make sure all children in the Parkland area have a warm meal, a toy under the tree, and a magical Christmas this year?
September Fundraiser Update!
Over the month of September, we raised money for the Parkland Pregnancy Support Center, one of the few crises pregnancy centers available in the parkland area.
Thanks to generous donations from our community, we raised $3,850. This money will go directly to supplying baby necessities and resources to mothers in need in our community.
As a person who has been living in a pretty hard and lonely place lately, it really does make a difference when somebody reaches and gives you that hand and says “I’ve got you.” Kindness can be contagious, and we need to make sure we took a look around us. Because we never know what someone else is going through.
When we launched our full-service mechanical repair shop, we couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate than to get our community to nominate someone who was struggling with vehicle repair and just needed a hand.
Out of all of the incredible nominations, one really stood out. Watch the video for Heather’s story.
At EconoLube we’ve always made giving back to the community a priority. And we’d love for you to join us. See below for a list of ways we can help make life easier for those living and working in our community.
Organizations in the Spruce Grove, Stony Plain & Parkland County area that could use your help:
Other ways to make a difference in our community:
- – Provide a meal to a neighbour in need
- – Offer to walk someone’s dog / dog sit
- – Pick up groceries for a friend unable to get to the store
- – Shoveling and clearing walkways when it’s cold
- – Paying for someone else’s order at your local coffee shop
- – Donate old towels and blankets to an animal shelter
- – Mow your neighbour’s lawn when you’re out doing your own
- – Visiting with elderly neighbours (a kind word goes a long way)
- – Write an encouraging note to someone that’s struggling
- – Compliment the first 3 people you talk to today
- – Offer people rides, set up a neighbourhood carpool
- – Donate clothes your family no longer wears
- – Surprise a neighbour with freshly baked cookies or treats
- – Know parents who could use a night out? Offer to babysit for free.