At EconoLube, we make our community a priority.
Will you join us?
Donate for a discount!
The Parkland Pregnancy Support Centre (PPSC) is one of the few crisis support centers for pregnant women and new families in the Parkland area. They provide free pregnancy information, baby necessities, groceries, confidential crisis assistance, and compassionate support.
We want to help.
For the month of September, when you donate to the Parkland Pregnancy Support Centre we will give you an EconoLube gift card double your donation.* Use your gift card on your next major service, car repair, or tire purchase.**
Donate $10 and get a $20 gift card
Donate $25 and get a $50 gift card
Donate $50 and get a $100 gift card
Drop by today to either EconoLube location to make a donation. Donations can be made by debit, credit, or cash.
For more information about The Parkland Pregnancy Support Centre, please visit www.parklandpregnancy.com
*Maximum discount of $100
**Excludes oil changes
Cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts
I can’t fully express how grateful I am for the help the Parkland Pregnancy Support Centre provided. I couldn’t have faced getting ready for my baby’s arrival without them. I had no money to even buy the basics. Their support gave me peace of mind that I could face being a young single mom.
It’s time to give back.
A few months ago, we launched our full-service mechanical repair shop. We couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate the launch than to get our community to nominate someone who was struggling with vehicle repair and just needed a hand. There was an overwhelming response from our community.
Out of all of the incredible nominations, one really stood out. Watch the video for Heather’s story.
We’re pleased to share that with the help of General Tires and other local sponsors, we were able to gift Heather with $5000 in vehicle repairs.
Heather is an avid volunteer in the Spruce Grove area, and teaches her kids the important of giving back.
At EconoLube we’ve always made giving back to the community a priority. And we’d love for you to join us. See below for a list of ways we can help make life easier for those living and working in our community.
Organizations in the Spruce Grove, Stony Plain & Parkland County area that could use your help:
Other ways to make a difference in our community:
- – Provide a meal to a neighbour in need
- – Offer to walk someone’s dog / dog sit
- – Pick up groceries for a friend unable to get to the store
- – Shoveling and clearing walkways when it’s cold
- – Paying for someone else’s order at your local coffee shop
- – Donate old towels and blankets to an animal shelter
- – Mow your neighbour’s lawn when you’re out doing your own
- – Visiting with elderly neighbours (a kind word goes a long way)
- – Write an encouraging note to someone that’s struggling
- – Compliment the first 3 people you talk to today
- – Offer people rides, set up a neighbourhood carpool
- – Donate clothes your family no longer wears
- – Surprise a neighbour with freshly baked cookies or treats
- – Know parents who could use a night out? Offer to babysit for free.
As a person who has been living in a pretty hard and lonely place lately, it really does make a difference when somebody reaches and gives you that hand and says “I’ve got you.” I’ve had such a positive experience and impact and I need to make sure that I pass that on to somebody else. Kindness can be contagious, and we need to make sure we took a look around us. Because we never know what someone else is going through.